The class website will offer several levels of participation and data security to allow for continued participation by interested class members. I'll describe them briefly here. Please bear in mind that this does not replace or compete with our Facebook page which is quite easy to use and, for the most part, a lot more fun.
- Public Access - nothing special here, just regular access to anyone who visits the website from anywhere in the world.
- Registered User - a registered user will have access to content not publicly available. This includes the class database, ability to update the database, access to view financial reports of monies in the class account, and the ability to browse the activity of the reunion committee.
- Reunion Committee - members of this group will have access to the details of the planning of the renunion and will be a participant in the planning. Hopefully we will get a good cross section of participants representing local class members as well as geographically dispersed. Reunion committee members can create new content but not publish it.
- Administrator - has privileges to all preceding levels as well as the ability to create and publish new content as well as approve content created by others.
- Super Administrator - the top level of access including access to all passwords, credentials, and paperwork necessary to recover this site and all work associated with it to carry on following some sort of major change.