The Party Planning Committee is on the job!
The following is a list suggestions we've received for possible activities and events. Sunday and Monday is wide open for potential events. Perhaps if there is interest we can break out into groups and pursue these. In a few months we'll turn out attention to organizing this.
Want to add to the list? Use the Suggestion Box menu or by clicking here.
- Best ball golf tournament at Manchester Country Club.
- Bicycle ride along the Hop River Rail Trail. Runs from Manchester through Bolton Notch and out to Willimantic.
- Hike up Case Mountain.
- Billiards/8 Ball tournament.
- Visit the elementarty schools we attended.
- Corn maze in Vernon.
- Gay City Hike.
- Motorcycle foliage ride.
- Tour the historical points of interest in Manchester. An intersting list you can learn more about by clicking here.
- Lunch at Shady Glen.
- Morning run of the Manchester Thanksgiving Day race route.
- Sunday morning breakfast.
- Foliage trip (bus?) to and along the Mohawk Trail to Bennington, VT then across Rt. 9 to Brattleboro, VT for dinner.
- Foliage trip to Misquamicut.
- Foliage trip to Barkhamsted.
- Bus trip to 9/11 Memorial in NYC.
- Mini Golf.
- Hayride at Edmondson's Farm in Coventry.
- Cabaret! An open mic night/talent show. "70's Got Talent".