I Haven't Recieved My Tickets!
There aren't any tickets.
We didn't know what to call what it was you were buying so we called it a ticket. We could have used terms like Meal Plan, Meal, Dinner, or something like that but we used the term Tickets. This is new for us too.
There's lots of ways for both you and us to keep track of who paid.
- If you paid by PayPal then you are on a list we have in our PayPal account. We expect to have a laptop setup for us to check our account.
- If you paid by PayPal then you were mailed a receipt.
- You also have your credit card statement.
- If you paid by check then you have your cancelled check.
- We keep an updated list of everyone who paid by check as each check came in.
- We are going to have all our data at the door so we know what's going on.
We are trying to do as much as possible electronically. It's faster, most efficient, and saves money.
Believe me...we've been watching ticket sales (oops...there's that word again) closely and after we hit breakeven we collectively let out a sigh of relief. So when you arrive at Georgina's we'll greet you with a smile and have our list of, uh, tickets and some will have your name on it! See you on Saturday night! 6:00 PM!